Friday, February 6, 2009

Sound of Silence

I don't really have a title watsoeva but this is basically wat i went thru d last 2 weeks o so...d 1st is me, d 2nd part is when God came into d picture...



Engulfed by total silence I didn't know what to say…


Jotting my thoughts down on paper was totally outta the question…


As though it's gonna help translate what's exactly been piling up in the core of my dented heart...


If it could be a color, pitch black would have well painted my disturbed mind…


Saving precious words for deep conversations seemed to be a valid excuse for the prolonged silence...


The silence I befriended and grew fond of…


Who would have thought the lowest decibel could be far greater in volume than the sound of a roaring thunder?


Unexpected occurrence…you left me baffled…



Silence…



Uninvited yet persistently it came, breaking the silence…


As though written in the air I heard every word whispered…


Tearing the separating veil this gentle voice reached for my reshaped heart…


A tone so calm coated in shades of the bluest deep ocean…


Words of comfort and hope it bestowed upon me without restraint…


None of which came cheap but I got 'em for free…


So real were they silence was kept at bay, waiting to just fade away…


Who would have thought silence could effortlessly be erased simply by letting the voice speak?


Predictably unusual…I'm mystified…


You broke the ice…



Cuz1am

1 comment:

Vida Abigail said...
This comment has been removed by the author.